no more excuses - men's Class
Authors: Tony Evans
Sometimes circumstances in life make it difficult for men to be all God wants them to be. But Tony Evans urges men to stop looking at their circumstances as excuses and instead to see them as challenges and opportunities for success. Exploring the examples of men of God throughout the Bible, this study will challenge you to lay down your excuses, stop compromising, and fight to be a man of character and commitment. Despite your setbacks, failures, and pressures, you can still find purpose, meaning, and direction in life and become the man God has called you to be.
• Become the man God has called you to be.
• Learn from the examples of men in the Bible.
• Overcome setbacks and obstacles on the path to spiritual growth.
• See hard circumstances as opportunities for growth.
• Challenge yourself to be a man of character and commitment.
• Fight for purpose and meaning in your life.
• Lead with strength and godliness.
• Make decisions and take action while keeping your godly character intact.
• Commit to walk through life with other men who will point you to Jesus.
Register in church lobby or call church office